1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 05

I was not the one who called ASC Warranty it was the auto service tech. The catalytic converter was not replaced on my 2012 Jeep.

I'm adding some photos of the invoice breakdown on two seperate work orders. As you can already see the repairs were very costly. I've always believe in keeping my personal vehicles in tip top running condition for now and in the past.

But again if I must pay for my own repairs to my vehicle I do not need ASC Warranty. William Gaines

Original review posted by user Jan 02

I've made a purchase on 3/16/18 for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To make a long story short I've already paid out of pocket repairs of $7,993.35 for this vehicle.

On 05/17/2018 I took my 2012 Jeep to have service perform to fix repairs. The service center called ASC Warranty company and all ASC did was denied the repairs on my vehicle which was covered under their warranty. The warranty was part of the vehicle purchase from the dealership. I paid $2,735.00 for the plan 2 - Deluxe package.

The early part of December I had to put my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee back into the repair auto center for more major repairs which cost me $6,249.69. The repairs was also covered under my warranty Deluxe plan. I did take photos of the invoices for verification of cost for repairs. Why do I need ASC warranty plan if I'm going to pay for repairs myself.

I will be seeking a refund and get out of ASC vehicle warranty. I will do some research on a much better vehicle warranty company.

Unless ASC gives me a good reason to stay with them but I've not seen any reason why I would do so. Angry

William G.

Service Agreement Number A-18335141

Product or Service Mentioned: Asc Warranty Auto Claim.

I didn't like: Service, Service and honoring the warranty of service contract.

Comments

ASCWarranty
ASC Warranty Verified Representative

Thank You Mr. G for the information and the opportunity to investigate your issues.

Our records show you contacted our office was on May 17 and advised that your catalytic converter was defective and needed replaced. We advised that emission parts were not covered by the agreement and that is the last record of contact we show in our system.

The invoice you attached does not show what was repaired, however, if you will send the complete invoice, our office will be happy to review it for coverage. Terry Small 800-442-7116 terry.small@ascwarranty.com